‘TRI’ THE KROC!
Join us for an Indoor Triathlon
The 5th annual Kroc Indoor Triathlon will take place Sunday, March 20, 2022. Athletes will complete the entire event indoors using our lap lane pool, Keiser cycling bikes and Life Fitness treadmills. Participants will compete in waves throughout the day. Spectators and family are welcome!
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
Time: Sprint 1st wave – 7am start
Age: Must be 13 years or older to participate
Team Registration: Teams are welcome! If you’d like to register as a team, only one person needs to sign-up. After registration you will receive an email containing a survey, complete the survey and include your team information. Please note, only one person on the team will receive a “Tri’ shirt, however additional shirts can be purchased for $15 each. For teams, only one team-members needs to register. Teams may not exceed 3 participants.
Registration Fee*: $50 Members / $60 Non-Members / $25 Employees
*Spots are limited!. Registration fee includes use of indoor equipment including Keiser bikes with custom pedals, chip timing, triathlon swag, and post race refreshments. There will be a Worship service after the competition, and awards will be given.
Event Distances & Waves
SPRINT DISTANCE (6 WAVES OF 6 ATHLETES)
Swim: 750 meter (0.46-mile) Bike: 20K (12.4 Miles) Run: 5K (3.1 Miles)
Due to the number of participants, each event will have a time threshold. If that threshold is reached the participant will be asked to move on to the next event, but they will receive credit for the entire distance based on their average pace for that event. If the current time slots fill up prior to the event, we will add additional waves – with a limit of 60 participants. Please note, an Olympic Distance will not be available this year.
- Packet Pickup: Saturday, March 20, 2:30pm-4:30pmor Sunday morning prior to competing
- Triathlon Clinic (participants only): Saturday, March 13, at 10am
- Each athlete will have their own designated area to leave their bags, change shoes, etc.
- Swim caps will NOT be provided
- All athletes must bring a race belt
- Athletes must wear a face mask before and after the competition; all spectators and volunteers will be required to wear face masks
- Social distancing will be practiced between all participants while swimming, biking, and running.