Kroc Code of Conduct
& Discipline Policy
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied in The Kroc Center.
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
- Lost membership cards must be reported and replaced within 30 days. There is a $2 fee to replace a membership card.
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a Kroc Center program or class. Members 13–14 may use the Fitness Area after successfully passing the Smart Start for Teens program.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sun deck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
- Alcohol and /or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Smoking and /or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
- With exceptions to special dietary restrictions, outside food is not allowed at The Salvation Army Kroc Center.
- The Kroc Center reserves the right to terminate membership in response to any immoral or illegal activity by a member.