Learn! Compete! Have Fun!
The Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, South Bend is the indoor/outdoor headquarters for adult and youth sports! No matter what age or ability level, we have fun athletic programs that are right for you.
How to Play
There are many ways to make your sporting experience a “My Kroc” experience:
- Join one of our many leagues in which participants register as a player on a pre-formed team or as individuals to be placed on a Kroc house team.
- Rentals are available for participants to purchase court or field time for private games, parties or practice with their friends and teammates.
- “Drop-in” play is regularly scheduled to allow individuals and friends a casual environment to play basketball, volleyball, soccer, flag football, or rock climb for a set period of time.
- The Kroc Center will offer multiple opportunities to play or compete in your favorite sport or activity, accommodating all youth, adult, and co-ed participants.
- Throughout the year, the Kroc Center hosts a number of tournaments and competitions. Follow online to register your team or sign up for one of our house teams to play in an exciting tournament format.
- Take your game to the next level by enrolling in one of our many instructional clinics featuring multiple sport offerings.
Now you know what the Kroc Center has to offer, so what are you waiting for? Register today for one of our upcoming programs and experience the ultimate in Michiana sports! We invite you to come tour our facility and learn more about what sets us apart.
Youth Development and Skills Clinics
Looking to improve your game before next season? Elevate your game with instructional camps and clinics led by Kroc’s professional staff. Each session, players will be led through a series of educational and fun skill building games. With multiple levels of instruction available, players can participate at whatever level they desire in a non-competitive and fun environment. The Kroc Center plans to offer clinics in basketball, soccer, and volleyball.
Pre-season Fitness and Skill Programs
Here’s an opportunity to start the season with an edge on the competition. Whether you are looking to make the team, or take the entire team to the next level, the Kroc Center’s professional staff will design an individual, team, or sport specific program for you to be prepared for the upcoming season.
Ready to Get Active?
Download our Program Guide to see all the opportunities we have to offer you. We look forward to seeing you here so you can begin your world-class MyKroc experience.
The Salvation Army
Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
900 W. Western Ave.
South Bend, Indiana 46601