The 110,000 square-foot Salvation Army Kroc Center is the only community center of its kind in St. Joseph County. It's a place where people young and old have opportunities to learn and grow, to build dreams and friendships, and to find hope in a safe, warm and welcoming environment. From first-time swimmers to experienced athletes, The South Bend Kroc Center has something for you and your family.
KROC COMMUNITY CHURCH
Kroc Community Church is held every Sunday at 11am in the Chapel / Auditorium.
• Everyone is welcome. Come together and worship with a blend of contemporary music, classic hymns, stories of encouragement.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KROC CHURCH >>
CHAPEL / AUDITORIUM
With up to 450 seats and state-of-the-art audio / visual equipment and lighting, the worship and performing arts auditorium has the ability to hold small to medium performance events, music concerts, theater productions, wedding receptions and more!
FAMILY AQUATICS CENTER
• Equipped with a water slide, lazy river and leisure swimming area, this relaxing swimming area is perfect regardless of your age.
• Your fitness regimen is waiting to be set in our three lane short course competition lap pool. Or try one of our water-based group exercise classes!
• And don't forget to relax! Before or after a long dip, relax your muscles in our 12-person hot tub.
• Adjacent to the Aquatics Center and Party Rooms, the outdoor sundeck is a perfect area to expand your party or retreat to get some fresh air.
FITNESS CENTER & WEIGHT ROOM
The Kroc's 6,600 square foot fitness area is tailored to meet the needs of the community! Programs such as fitness, cycling, weight lifting and performance training are available,
• A dedicated weight room includes a variety of barbells, benches, kettle bells and more, with plenty of room for lifting.
• The Kroc houses state-of-the-art weight training equipment and cardiovascular machines - you’re sure to find the equipment needed to build muscle, lose weight and stay fit!
GROUP FITNESS & CYCLING ROOMS
A group fitness studio and indoor cycling room host a variety of drop-in classes including Zumba®, aerobics, dance classes, cycling and more!
THE WYN & CAROL LAIDIG YOUTH ACTIVITY CENTER (THE ZONE)
Play video games and hangout with friends in this fun room designed with teens in mind.
• Amenities include a big screen TV, video game consoles, air hockey, and arcade games. It also has wireless internet access for laptops and notepads.
• The Zone is open to any member of The Kroc Center, as well as to Day Pass users. It’s a great spot to hang out with friends after school, or to have some fun with your family.
• The Zone is for youth 11-18 years old.
Drop your child off at Kids Watch for up to two hours while you workout! A backyard themed space, Kids Watch includes interactive trees, technology, reading and learning activities for children 1-10.
Outfitted with 6 ceiling mounted basketball hoops, the gym can also accommodate volleyball, floor hockey, futsal and other recreational activities.
• The gym was designed specifically to be used for a variety of sports, activities and events.
• The Kroc Center offers a number of adult and youth leagues, camps and clinics throughout the year.
Built for climbers of all ages and skill levels, the rockwall features four difficulty levels, from beginner through expert. The rockwall is free to all members.
OUTDOOR TURF FIELD
The Kroc turf field is perfect for hosting your outdoor event. Better yet, the field is illuminated to help extend your time of play!
DIGITAL & FINE ARTS STUDIOS
Come together to learn new software, share ideas and teach others in the digital arts studio. Enjoy the company of other artists as you become involved in the arts studio and art gallery.
EDUCATIONAL & MUSIC ROOMS
A variety of education classes for all ages take place at The Kroc Center, including many free and low cost youth programs.
900 W WESTERN AVENUE
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE
We are unable to deliver to AOL/AIM emails, please list a different email for us to reply to.